The Gibson Les Paul Handbook
By Paul Balmer
At last, a hands-on owner's manual just for Les Paul guitars — valuable information for buying, setting up, troubleshooting, maintaining and modifying your LP.
It's filled with close-up color photos and step-by-step tips for getting the best playability and sound, plus practical professional advice on backstage gig repairs.
Everything from nut adjustment to custom wiring to repairing a broken headstock! 175 pages, hardcover.
Contents in brief:
• Foreword by Les Paul
• What to consider when buying a Les Paul
• Unique features of classic Les Pauls
• Setup and tuning procedures
• Repairs, maintenance and adjustments
• 12 different Les Paul models examined in detail
• Influential Les Paul players and their guitars
• Hardware details and glossary