Boutique Tube Tone with Legendary Amp Models!
When you plug into the Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100, you're ready to jam with practically any tone from guitar history, all with that unmistakable push-pull vibe that only a tube amp gives you. How's it work? Line 6 designed the Spider Valve MkII HD100 modeling amplifier head alongside renowned tube amp designer Reinhold Bogner, so you get the best of both worlds: Line 6's modeling know-how and Bogner's visionary boutique amp expertise. Explore 16 sophisticated British, American, and European amplifier models plus 20 essential effects — the Spider Valve MkII HD100 is your versatile tone machine.
Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100 100-watt Tube Modeling Guitar Amplifier Head at a Glance:
- Best of both worlds: Line 6 modeling, Bogner's boutique amp expertise
- Build your dream tone: 16 first-class amp models and 20 vibrant effects
- Gives you that unmistakable tube tone and vibe
- Other cool extras: built-in tuner, footpedal support
Best of both worlds: Line 6 modeling, Bogner's boutique amp expertise
With the Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100, you get a best-of-both-worlds playing experience. Line 6 — the wizards behind the popular POD amplifier and effects modeling series — got together with renowned boutique tube amplifier designer Reinhold Bogner to create this new series. Inside, you'll find all of the makings of a great tube amplifier — but one that's packed with models of the most famous amplifiers and effects in history.
Build your dream tone: 16 first-class amp models and 20 vibrant effects
The Spider Valve MkII HD100 is as versatile as it is amazing sounding. Line 6 included models of legendary American, British, and European guitar amplifiers, so you can experiment with nearly any tone imaginable. What's more, the Spider Valve MkII HD100 features 20 essential effects, giving you a broad spectrum of colors, textures, and dimensions for tonal sculpting. To craft your dream sound, you can use up to four effects and once, and easily tweak up to seven parameters of each effect, right from the Spider Valve MkII HD100's intuitive front panel. There's even a built-in 14-second looper for creating layers of melody, harmony, and rhythm. Other cool effects include Smart Harmony and Pitch Glide.
Gives you that unmistakable tube tone and vibe
While the Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100 is a fantastic modeling amplifier head, it's a true tube amplifier through and through. You've got boutique-style, Bogner-designed preamp and power amp sections, for amazingly rich harmonics, unprecedented sonic impact, and that unmatched tube amp playing experience.
Other cool extras: built-in tuner, footpedal support
On top of its tonal prowess, the Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100 gives you over-the-top extras you wouldn't expect from such an affordable amplifier head. There's a built-in tuner, so you can quickly dial in alternate tunings or get right back into standard. And to take hands-free control of the Spider Valve MkII HD100's extensive effects and amplifier models onstage, you can use an optional Line 6 footpedal.
Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100 100-watt Tube Modeling Guitar Amplifier Head Features:
- 100-watt tube modeling guitar amplifier head
- Packed with models of 16 legendary American, British and European amplifiers
- More than 20 tweakable built-in effects
- Designed in collaboration with renowned amp designer Reinhold Bogner
- Features two 12AX7 preamp tubes, four 6L6 power tubes
- Built-in front-panel tuner
Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100 100-watt Tube Modeling Guitar Amplifier Head Specifications:
- Class AB tube amp with two 12AX7 preamp tubes and four 6L6 power tubes
- 1/4" speaker outputs (single: 16-ohm; dual: 4-ohm and 8-ohm)
- 1/4" power amp input and preamp output jacks
- 16 of the most advanced Line 6 amp models to date
- 20 Smart FX (up to 4 at once)
- Quick Loop: 14-second sound-on-sound looper
- Noise Gate, Boost (up to +8dB pre, post or both), Volume routing
- Advanced routing and full adjustability up to 7 effect parameters
- Oversized two-line LCD
- MIDI input and output/thru for seamless integration into MIDI switching setups
- Line 6 foot controller compatibility
- 128 user presets
- Bass, Mid, Treble and Drive knobs
- Channel volume
- Manual mode for a traditional front-panel amplifier experience
- XLR Output supports two output modes: Performance Mode and Studio Mode
- Oversized LCD is easy to use and easy to read
- Built-in front-panel tuner
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Dimensions: 25.75" L x 10.75" H x 9.5" D
With the versatile Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100 amplifier head, you get the tube tone you want with the models you need!
Amplifier head comes with original foot switch.
The Elk speaker cabinet shown houses both a 1x15" speaker and a 1x12" speaker.
Due to the weight of this amp and speaker cabinet, only local pickup option is available.