Fantastically affordable all-tube head with the stuff you need to rock!
Sublime tonal quality with quiet operation from DC-powered filaments and superb definition from a solid-state rectifier make the Epiphone So Cal 50-watt one of the finest amplifiers we've had the pleasure to play through. A unique EQ switch lets you choose between independent treble and bass vs. treble that rolls off the bass when boosted and vice-versa. Presence control lets you sharpen up the sound while 25W (triode) option lets you drive the power section hard without driving the neighbors nuts. Contour knob presents dramatic tonal options and the tube-driven reverb is silky smooth and natural. Multiple speaker outs for great flexibility onstage. Works great with the optional So Cal 412SL cab. (See accessory box on this page.)
Winner of a GuitarWorld gold award for overall value!
- Designed and engineered in the USA by Gibson
- 50W or 25W Class AB switchable
- All-tube circuitry
- 2 channels
- Solid state rectifier
- Presence control
- Contour knob and gain control for channel 2
- Tube-powered reverb
- Independent/interactive EQ switch
- Standby switch
- Shared 3-band EQ
- Master volume
- Dual 4 ohm, dual 8 ohm, and 16 ohm speaker outs
- 12AX7 preamp tubes with DC powered filaments
- EL34 power tubes
- Footswitch jack (switch not included)
- High-tension fuse
- 16-gauge bent and spot-welded chassis
- 11-ply plywood cab construction
- 26"W x 10-3/4"D x 10-3/4"H
- 42 lbs.
Certainly one of the best values in a premium head ever. Make your move today!
Due to the weight of this amp, only local pickup option is available.