Absolutely beautiful ash grained 1979 Fender Stratocaster in natural finish. Beautiful figured maple neck too. Matching headstock serial no. with serial no. beneath the black pickguard.
1. Professionally refinished clearcoat throughout. Formerly a translucent original red finish of which some residue is left in the body cavity.
2. New tremolo block and new saddles.
3. Professionally refretted with jumbo frets.
4. One replacement tone pot.
5. Vol. pot's solder touch-up.
Aside from the above, all the rest are original. Was setup and plays comfortably. Comes with its original molded Fender hardshell case.
1. Neck: 5.82 kOhm
2. Middle: 5.89 kOhm
3. Bridge: 7.40 kOhm
Weight: 9.5 Lbs.