Here's one vintage Stratocaster especially for players due to a no. of significant modifications made by the previous owner:
Original components and parts:
1. Ash body
3. Machine Heads
5. Tremolo Claw
6. String trees (2x)
7. Fender hardshell molded case
1. Refinished - no base coat applied, only layer of clearcoat applied.
2. 3 no.s of Fender Texas Special Pickups USA
3. Jumbo fret wires
4. New potentiometers (vol. and tone)
5. New 5 way selector switch
6. All plastic parts (vol. & tone knobs, etc.) are changed
7. Fender saddles
8. Replaced bridge and tremolo block
9. Replaced strap buttons
10. Replaced output jack and output jack plate
11. Replaced pickguard
Guitar only, weighs in at 3.15 kg / 6.9 Lbs.
Important: Thanks to check out each and every photo posted for detail of the guitar.
I welcome any questions that you may have.
Thank you for your kind interest.